December 20, 2011

Kim Hyun Joong on Sparkling Magazine

Category: Publications
Product: Magazine


We went to Marty Mart, a convenient store along Gorordo Avenue in Cebu City to buy some foods we can eat in the hotel during our stay in the city. While bf is busy checking the chips, I was hooked up on the magazine stand near the counter. At first I was interested with the Travel Magazine that the young man picked up. So I also took a copy to look through it. After looking through with other magazines on the stand, this small Sparkling Mag has caught my attention. The man on the cover is so familiar, hahaha. It’s later that I realized it was Kim Hyun Joong-ssi with his mischievous smile. As soon as I saw that bold letters in red, "Kim Hyun Joong", without second thought I took it along and paid for it. Hahaha. Bf was asking why I was buying it, I just smiled. (But inside me, I am so overwhelmed I was able to grab a copy of this issue) Tttssss, he is also a GG fan. LOL!

I’ll share the pages with you guys, heheh… It’s the October 2011 issue covering The Face Shop Asia Tour here in the Philippines. I have only read the part about Kim Hyun Joong-ssi. The other part of the issue, I haven’t read them yet. Hehe. Though it’s a bit short, but I have enjoyed reading and viewing the pictures. I’m simply happy that’s why I’m sharing it. 

Just click on the photos to enlarge them. 

Sparkling Magazine October 2011 issue
 





Credits to Sparkling Magazine :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you're having a good day! :)